Customer Service Associate of Restaurant Equipment Brands
Flowing out of Prima's core purpose of cultivating the enjoyment of life, the Customer Service Associate role is rooted in a care for people that seeks to eliminate problems, overcome obstacles, and provide help and recommendations that help our customers thrive. This role seeks to support and provide the customer with products, resources, and services in a way that will serve the customer and provide profit to the company.
- This Customer Service Associate role will serve our Prima Supply and Restaurant Equipment Parts customers.
- Serves customers with care, respect, and empathy. Includes answering calls, e-mails, chats, processing orders, sending quotes, etc.
- Responds to customer needs in a quick and comprehensive manner. Seeks to execute correspondence, quoting, and recommendations with excellence.
- Manages and works to help us explore alternative sales channels for our restaurant equipment.
- Other tasks as assigned by a supervisor
Desired Qualifications and Traits
We realize that sometimes past experience doesn't communicate a person's full capabilities and potential. If you are reading this posting and don't have all the listed qualifications, but feel that you would be a great fit for this role shoot us an email. We would still love to hear from you.
- Cares for others, treating them with dignity, respect, and empathy.
- Patient, self controlled individual who can navigate stressful situations.
- Principled professional with the highest levels of character, integrity and ethics.
- Dependable, motivated self-starter with a solid work ethic, positive attitude, and natural orientation to serve others with heart and enthusiasm.
- Continuous learner with the desire to learn, develop and grow on your path to your own full potential.
Education and Experience
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Sales roles.
Capabilities and Professional Traits
- Professional demeanor with customer orientation and great interpersonal skills for interacting and working well within a team.
- Clear, effective verbal and written communications skills to deal effectively with people face-to-face (including virtual meetings), on the phone and via e-mail. Also must be able to write routine correspondence and reports in a professional manner.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with strong goal orientation and commitment to deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Personal drive and initiative to complete work fully, accurately, on time and to high quality standards.
- Core math skills, with the ability to perform basic arithmetic functions (add, subtract, multiply, divide), apply percentages, and calculate ratios to practical business situations.
- PC user skills, particularly with Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, internet browsers and web-based applications.
- Ability to define and analyze problems, collect and compile data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- This is a full-time position of 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- This position requires onsite work in our Louisville, KY office.
- May require periodic travel to visit customers and suppliers as well as attend industry events, etc.
- Free medical insurance
- Free life insurance policy
- Subsidized vision and dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan matched by company up to 3%.
- Complementary coffee everyday, pastries on Fridays
- Warm company culture
If you are interested in applying for this position, we would love to hear from you. You can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prima Coffee is an Equal Opportunity employer we do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of our activities or operations.