Open Position: Product Lister
Prima LLC (the parent company of Restaurant Equipment Parts) Listers are on the front line when it comes to creating product listings for our websites. Their writing must be crisp and grammatically correct. They must be able to ingest a lot of content quickly and put it out onto a page with ease. They must have some technical aptitude and organizational skills as they will have to be able to understand spec sheets and write about equipment they have not seen. This is a full time, hourly position and is eligible for full time benefits.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing but will also work closely on a day to day basis with a number of individuals including Brand Managers, Project Managers, and Creative Personnel.
- Attentive to detail. Able to complete repetitive tasks without making mistakes.
- Basic technical aptitude. Able to digest unfamiliar and complex data and accurately translate that information onto the website.
- Basic web aptitude. On the job training will be provided but the ability to learn program interfaces / and basic html is a must.
- Naturally curious. Willing to seek out answers to questions and not get stuck at the first obstacle.
- Effective communicator. Adept at speaking respectfully and efficiently with co-workers.
- Team player. Quick to engage co-workers, offer help, and follow all workflow processes.
- Flexible. Willing to assist in jobs outside of normally assigned tasks.
- Must be able to write crisp, grammatically correct sentences.
- Familiarity with HTML is preferred.
- Research and write content for product listings.
- Create product listings and format to current specifications.
- Research and write content for category pages.
- Research and write content for promotions.
- Research and write content for learning center and blog articles.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by a supervisor.
Interested in joining our team?
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org