Restaurant Equipment Parts: Return Policies
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Experience has shown returns can be difficult and costly when an item is purchased online, so we've designed our return process to be as simple and user friendly as possible. All products on our website fall under one of two return policies: (1) No-Hassle Return Policy, (2) and Non Returnable Items. Please see the details of our policies below as well as our example scenarios and our FAQ.
No-Hassle Return Policy
- Items marked with our "No-Hassle Return Guarantee" badge (eligible items) are eligible for return under our No-Hassle Return Policy.
You will receive a refund for the original purchase price as indicated on the original sales invoice, minus a 25% restocking fee. This restocking fee may be reduced or waived at our discretion when a new order is made, for equal or greater value, at the time of the return.
Items must be in new condition and packaged in the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Just ship the item back and we will take care of the rest.
- You must request an RMA within 30 days of receiving your shipment and you must ship the item back to us within 5 business days of receiving your RMA number.
Non Returnable Items
- Items not marked with either our “No-Hassle Return Guarantee” may not be returned.
- Items that are used cannot be returned.
- Items that do not have the original, manufacturer’s packaging cannot be returned
Will I have to pay any restocking fees?
- A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the return credit for items that qualify for our No-Hassle Return Policy unless another order is placed at the time of the return.
Who is responsible for return shipping costs?
- If we ship the wrong item, we will pay to return the item and ship the correct item at no-charge, otherwise the customer is responsible for return shipping setup and costs.
If the item is damaged in-transit, please refer to the shipping policy for how to handle damaged products. We always encourage customers to call our office the moment damage is discovered in order to achieve the best outcome.
What about damaged and incorrect items?
If the item is damaged in-transit, then please refer to the shipping policy for how to handle damaged products. We always encourage customers to call our office the moment damage is discovered in order to achieve the best outcome.
- We make every effort to ship out the right item the first time, but in the event that we ship out a wrong item we will take care of shipping the item back and shipping out the correct order right away.
Why can’t some items be returned?
- Special-order items are not inventoried in our warehouse and must be purchased by Restaurant Equipment Parts specifically for an individual customer’s order. Given the economic impact of returning non-inventory items to stock, we do not permit returns of special-order items.
Items that do not have the original manufacturer packaging may not be returned as they are more likely to be damaged in shipment and are not able to be resold.
- Items that have been used are not returnable because they cannot be resold at full price.
- Local and Federal regulations make returns on certain items very difficult. For that reason some items may not be returnable.
Can I talk to someone about the return requirements and return-ability of an item?
- Absolutely!We welcome any opportunity to interact with you about your unique situation. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at (888) 837-7891, or send us an email at email@example.com and we will review your specific situation.
Can I cancel an order?
To cancel an order, please call our customer service team at (888) 837-7891. One of our customer service representatives will work with you to cancel your order.
- Orders may not be canceled by email or web site contact form.
- Please note: any order may be canceled before we process the order for fulfillment (i.e. before we setup the shipment or send the order to a partner for production and/or shipment). Cancellation requests made after the order is processed will be handled the same way as a return and will be governed by the indicated return policy on the product listing.
There you go, that’s it, but if you have any questions regarding this return policy you may contact us using the information below.
- (888) 837-7891
- Restaurant Equipment Parts
- 4603 Poplar Level Rd
Louisville, KY 40213